Friday, June 5, 2009

Words are Not Enough

There have had many many blessings in my life. I was lucky enough to grow up with a very close and loving family. I am married to a wonderful man who makes me happy every day we're together. In addition to all of these amazing things was the birth of our beautiful baby girl. I will never forget the moment she was born, how I felt, what was going through my mind. I am eternally grateful to Emilee for capturing every emotion we had on that day. Adam and I are so happy she has not only given us these memories, but she has given us the ability to show them to her some day. I want her to always know how much we wanted her, and how much she has brought into our lives. She makes us smile every time we look at her. It's still very surreal to me that I went through 9 months of pregnancy and labor; That she is, in fact, a part of Adam and myself. This becomes completely real every time I look at her.

Thank you Emilee for this amazing gift. I hope I can return the favor to you very soon.





4 comments:

Mere said...

That was absolutely amazingly beautiful!! I just loved it. Perfect. What an incredible thing to have to look back on. Emilee is so gifted ... just awesome.

Em said...

so happy you enjoyed this. I hope Harper will too someday. It was certainly a labor of love from many different angles =)

Chiara said...

Okay, well now that I have swallowed the lump in my throat, I can move past the tears for the feeling of joy that Emilee captured. Now I am onto wallowing in envy, I have but one photo of the day Ava was born. This, video, these photographs ARE an amazing gift. Congratulations Sarah on your wonderful little Harper -- lucky girl! Bravo Emilee!!

kathie said...

This was such an amazing gift for all of you. Some day Harper will love to watch it...and you will love it all over again from a different prospective. It is wonderful and certainly something that I wish we had had in our day. Thank you for sharing.