Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another day at the office

Emilee, Harper, and I have been working on the invitations for my brother-in-law's wedding. They are so cute, I can't wait for Beth to send them out. Harper and I have been spending a lot of time over at Emilee's for the design portion of the project. We finally completed the design and wording last week and have moved on to the printing. We spent and agonizing 3 1/2 hours at Kinkos yesterday (along with the rest of the world). Harper became our main entertainment while we were waiting, and that of several other people lucky enough to be there that day. Today we finished all the cutting and printing with one last trip to our favorite print center. They were nothing but happy to see us back. Harper has been hard at work this past week, but it's all in the name of love for her soon to be Aunt Beth.

It's been over a week since I blogged last so, just for fun, I added a few extra pictures from our weekend. Enjoy







2 comments:

MJ said...

AGHHH the jean skirt, white top, and bandana pic is killing me! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this kid has WAY better clothes than any of us. :) You go Harper, you will be turning heads all over town...wait you already do. Pretty girl, we love you <3