Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Multi tasking

I have heard that women are better at multi tasking than men, and I venture to say moms are the queens. Our house is a split level, and we have 3 sets of stairs from the bedrooms to the laundry room. In the course of a day I probably trek up and down those stairs 50 times. I am, one by one, finding ways to cut down the trips. Lucky for me, Harper is a very good sport.



Ok, so I haven't been keeping up very well with all our pictures. Bear with me, I'm taking this opportunity to catch up. These pictures were too sweet not to share. The other day, Harper and Adam were just laying around on a lazy Sunday. I usually put a lot of thought into her daily outfits, but today was not one of them. It's funny how cute accidents can be. Like father, like daughter.



No comments: