Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've been busy...and it looks like I will be for a while.

I've been hard at work collecting old pieces of furniture from around the house, flea markets, thrift shops, or where ever else I can find them. I'm experimenting with some fun techniques to use on different pieces and LOVING the way they are coming out.

Here are a few small pieces I have started with, and then a few pieces that are up next. I can't wait to get some larger pieces finished. I'm going to have a hard time not keeping everything for myself.



I had a set of twin boys in mind when I made these, but funny, I actually ended up doing another set of 3 (one pink, one purple, one teal) for a set of triplets.


I think I may do a mate to this little guy. Probably the opposite colors like the stools above.


This one may not be able to leave my house.


It's hard to tell in this picture but the chairs are actually a really really pale blue.



You all remember Harper's table. This is my pride and joy. My first piece and still my favorite.



Here is my current waiting list. I'm excited to do pieces I can embellish with some funky hardware or fabric. Should have some pictures for you soon.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the little stools! Did you stain it brown and then paint the blue? They are adorable!
I can't wait to see your next projects.

Em said...

photos are great!!! pays to know talent huh?