Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion Friday

Ahhhhh!! This post is long over due.

We have been with out a computer for the past 2 weeks!! Our hard drive crashed and we have been waiting with bated breath to see if we were going to get all of our pictures back. WE DID!!!
We do have a backup drive that we use but it's been about 3 months since we did it and we have racked up quite a few pictures in 3 months.

Anyway, back to the point of this post. I have noticed that several of my fellow bloggers have cute little "day of the week" posts that don't require a long explanation, they are just a fun thing to look forward to each week. I have seen "Wordless Wednesday", "Thankful Thursday", etc. I have yet to see one for Friday so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, at least those that are in my blog circle.

I decided that "Fashion Friday" would be a perfect way to be able to share Harper's trendiest moments. Sometimes I just want to show off an outfit that doesn't really have a story behind it, other than it was cute.

So here goes the beginning of a new tradition in the Brown Blog.


This post is a little full since we are backlogged 2 weeks.







3 comments:

Meredith Martin said...

Oh STOP it, Harper! You are the cutest thing walking on two legs :)

The Herrings said...

that jean jacket is just too cute! she looks like a mini-model!

Unknown said...

Harper looks likes she walked straight out of a magazine!