Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What can I say...they did it again.

So I was doing a little "window shopping" online today. Yes, I realize that I should be doing 1 of 20 different things I have to do today, but I always like to ad "fantasize" to my to do lists. I am proud to say, that task has never gone unchecked.

Anyway...as I was saying, I was checking out the Baby Gap new spring/summer lines, and I fell in love. Not that I expected to be disappointed, but I was getting more and more thrilled with every page that came up.

Just thought I would share some of my top 10.



















So, if there is anyone out there with a little girl size 18 months who would like to start a clothing trade let me know. It sure would save me a lot of heartbreak watching these clothes slip through my fingers. Ha Ha

1 comment:

Mere said...

I am sooo right there w/ you. Baby Gap has my heart.