Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Still Remember How I Felt That Day.

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. It has gone by so fast and yet so much has happened. I think back to the day of our wedding, how I felt, and I can still remember every nervous thought going through my head. We had spent the last 15 months planning and planning to ensure that day was perfect, yet the only moments I cared at all about were the "I Do's". We have had a million wonderful days, a few bad ones, and one moment that took our breath away. I couldn't imagine experiencing any of these times in my life with out Adam. I have never regretted a day spent with him. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Brown family.

Adam,

You have made me so happy. You gave me the best gift I could ever ask for. Happy Anniversary sweetie. I will always love you.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Just watched the whole slide show again! That was one of the most fun weekends ever :) Chad and I wish you a very happy anniversary...we love you!

kathie said...

That was such a beautiful slideshow. It brought tears to my eyes! I wish my dad could have met you ... he loved Adam so much. Your wedding was beautiful, your daughter is beautiful, and I hope your anniversaries are always as beautiful as this one is. Love, Aunt Kathie