Sunday, May 3, 2009

Seek to be Chic everyday of the Week.

Modern and unique, Harper's going chic!

I'm sure she is unaware of the importance of accessories at this point. However, with daily practice and teaching by yours truly, she will surely come to understand and appreciate them. We have already had showers and holidays this year where only the proper accessories were acceptable. There are still more showers, 3 weddings, and a few more holidays to be thinking about. The irony of this is that, while I always make time to dress and accessorize her to the nines, I rarely leave any time to complete my own outfit. Oh well, she has become my best accessory. She makes me look good.






2 comments:

Mere said...

I love them!!! She looks so fab. The bigger the flower (or bow), the better!

Sarah said...

She is really going to need to work on her neck control to be able to sport this look.