Friday, May 1, 2009

How long will it last??!!





In the midst of documenting all of Harper's magnificent milestones, I've been ignoring the one bad one we have been hit with. Harper has been battling a full blown case of the "baby acne". I know it happens to almost all babies, and no matter how many times doctors and other moms tell me this, It doesn't make it any less disheartening to see your sweet new baby with a rash all over her face. This is the time when you most want to show off how beautiful they are, and all you can see is red bumps. I know it will all go away soon, but I don't know if it will be in the next week or the next month. So sad for the Brown family, but better times are sure to come. I have decided to only put her in her CUTEST outfits every day until it goes away. Maybe that will take the attention away from the acne and make me feel better in return. I'm sure her true fans will stick with her through this troubled time in her life.

On a brighter note, along with the acne, has come some of the cutest "chunk rolls" I've ever seen. They are a work in progress, and they still have a long way to go, but it's nice to see them coming along so nicely.

No comments: