Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wrapping up fall with a few forgotten moments

In my true fashion, I have slacked off and jumped the gun at the same time. Granted I have had a lot going on since early fall but that's no excuse for missing such monumental moments in my familes lives (as you will see). I was so excited to post our pictures of Stratton that I skipped all of these little gems from September and October.




Here is Adam's little tribute to the seemingly endless raking he did. Every time we would drive through the neighborhood he would say "we have way more leaves than them" or "our pile is definitely the biggest one!" Seriously...they're leaves!




There were a lot of trips to the playground with dad. Sort of...lets get out of the house before momma explodes retreats.


Sometimes daddy would pick out the clothes. Only in extreme emergencies!



We fed all the babies in the house...the natural way :)



And, we went to the fair. Somebody was loving on their ice cream cone!


No comments: