Sunday, May 23, 2010

So I DO like the swings after all.

Harper and I spent a lovely afternoon with our friends Meredith and her daughter Savannah. The girls are very close in age, Savannah is 2 months older, and have literally been live long friends. They first met when Harper was only a month old and have be buddies ever since. As they both seem to share an affinity for fashion, giving their mothers attitude, and just over all being too damn cute for words, I think the friendship will only blossom.

We all had a fantastic time at the park. The girls climbed around, made friends, went down a few slides, AND went on the swings. Now this may not be such a feat for Savannah since she doesn't have a touchy past with this particular playground equipment. Harper, on the other hand, has given us no less than a full fit when ever brought near the swings. I don't know if it was the good mood we were in that day or just not wanting to look bad in front of her friend, but she got right in it and rocked that swing for a good 15 mins. All with a big smile on her face.

I am also going to include my "Fashion Friday" in with this post. I know I've been really bad with them but, AGAIN, I was out of town this past weekend. Sometimes things just can't be helped. This week's post is brought to you by Valerie and Kealey. Nothing like a sassy new sun dress to make you feel good. Thanks guys!!












1 comment:

The Herrings said...

Harper is adorable as always! And you are making me feel really good about the little bit of fashion sense I'm imparting on Megan -- She has that same dress and the orange/pink zebra shirt, too!!