Friday, June 18, 2010

Fashion Friday


Today I pulled out a skirt Harper hasn't worn since last fall. I got it at a craft fair and couldn't wait to put her in it, even though it was HUGE on her. She hasn't worn it again until now. This was because I didn't really think she had anything to go with it, plus, I sort of forgot about it. Well, I'm so glad I broke it out again because...I LOVE IT!!! In fact, I love it so much, it may make another appearance in an up and coming Fashion Friday with a different top.
The hair piece Harper is displaying is a handmade garment using the left over fabric from her crib bedding. The idea was brought to me by my friend Meredith who had made a couple for her little girl Savannah. Some days it's just fun to be crafty, but it's always important to complete an outfit.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like all I ever say in my comments on your blog is "adorable!" But sereously Harper is ADORABLE in that outfit, especially with the flower in her hair.
I also can't believe how big Harper is getting. She is looking like a kid these days instead of a baby.