Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chompers

Following in her mom's footsteps, Harper had her first tooth at 4 months. We were pretty sure it was on it's way with the constant drooling, chewing, and little bit of fussiness. The first tooth saw the break of day a couple days after her 4 month birthday, the second one appeared about a week later. Wow, she's such a big girl!! She is still on bottles only for now, but we will probably be starting to add in some solids in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Now that she has some teeth I figure we should start using them. Things are moving so fast. I know I'm going to miss all these firsts when they're over, but for now, they're so exciting.




This picture was so cute, I thought I'd add it just for fun. We put Harper in her jungle jumper the other night just before bed time. Adam and I eventually realized we didn't hear the music anymore, and found our sweet little girl sound asleep. Poor thing. Oh, and she's not quite tall enough to touch the floor yet, hence the Monopoly game.

1 comment:

Mere said...

This is so cute!!! I love the falling asleep in the jungle gym. Hehe. And wow - I cannot believe she has a tooth already! Savannah is still all gums.