Monday, April 13, 2009

Dressed to Impress

I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I can remember sitting in Church last Easter, thinking, we could have a baby of our own next year to dress up and bring to Church. Wow, look how things work out. I have never been one for the really frou frou dresses, but having a little girl in need of an Easter outfit will change one's mind in a second. I had a terrible time finding a dress I liked that was going to be small enough for a 1 month old baby. Luckily, Harper has a very generous auntie who found the perfect outfit. It was a light pink silk bubble with smocking accross the front. She wore a white knit hat, pink bow slippers, and her glamorous pink sunglasses to compliment the outfit. She was a doll, and certainly generated a lot of attention. Harper was perfect in Church and really enjoyed the singing ( Adam and I just enjoyed watching her). Thanks Emilee for the sweet outfit. After Church we had an early dinner/late lunch at my parents house. We then headed over to a friends' for a big family holiday gathering. We were looking forward to introducing Harper to everyone, however, she was so exhausted from the days events that she was knocked out the entire time we were there. It was a big day for everyone. I can't wait until next year with another little outfit.






1 comment:

Beth Alderson said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I hope she enjoyed her first Easter!!!