Saturday, April 11, 2009

1 month down...

Well, we made it through the first month. We all survived, and things seem to be leveling off for all 3 of us. We still have our good days and bad, but who doesn't? In celebration of this milestone, we all decided to take a walk up to North Hills and enjoy the day. Harper wore a stylish ensemble, with a sun dress provided by Gymboree. The sunglasses she wore completed the look while also blocking those devilish rays. She received several complements and quite a few on lookers.

During this 4 week of life, Harper also finally lost that bothersome vacuum bump on her head. She is proud to now have a perfectly round head. This will make the world of hat wearing much easier. Harper also enjoyed her first official play date. My friend Emilee and her friend Meredith came over with her daughter Savannah Harper who is 3 months old. It was nice to meet another new mom in the area and see the girls together. I'm sure we will all stay good friends.




3 comments:

Mere said...

(I hope you don't mind that I found your blog through Emilee's!)

I actually saw you walking to North Hills today ... I was over at my brother's house visiting. I thought about rolling down the window of the car as we were driving by, but didn't want to look insane. :)

We had a lot of fun at the playdate!! Hopefully we can do it again soon! And is it just me, or does it look like Savannah is elbowing Miss Harper in the head? She didn't mean it - I promise! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, you know you need to get out more when your new born baby is tanner than you. Who's skin does she have anyway? Adam and I are ghostly white and we haven't been floating around in amniotic fluid for the past 9 months.

Em said...

she is too sassy for words =)