Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's Easter! Now somebody hand me a soda before I die!!

Lent bites!

I know whatever minuscule thing I decide to give up (soda this time) is nothing compared to what HE gave up for us. However, this knowledge aside, I struggle every year. I was hoping that, by giving up those sugary carbonated drinks I have become utterly addicted to, it would start a trend in my daily habits. Not so much:( I'm pretty sure my desire to crack open an ice cold can and hear that familiar refreshing sound, only grew over those 40 grueling days. By the time Easter came around, I was throwing them back like I just walked the Sahara. I surely made up for every single one I had missed over my personal Lent experience.

And now on the the festivities...


This was Harper's second Easter egg hunt of the season. It was the most perfect day in downtown Raleigh.



Checking out her goods.




I don't even need to tell her to pose anymore!




My little bug and buddy on Easter morning after church.




The image...


...the reality:)





No comments: