Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Seriously, the nails were just a mess!"

I wasn't too sure how she was going to do, but after seeing "Auntie" getting her's done, Harper stepped up to the challenge. The "challenge" of sitting there and being pampered that is. But, considering it was a stranger that didn't speak in a recognizable language, I wasn't sure how it would all go. Harper was a champ. She actually sat there through 2 coats plus a base and top coat. She even kept her fingers spread so they wouldn't smudge. I was unable to get a clear shot (shocker), but the end result was a dazzling Carolina blue, to which she receive several compliments the rest of the day.






1 comment:

Emilee said...

OMG! I am stealing this pic of me and her =) LOVE it!! What an awesome way to spend my birthday!! Too funny that she made me put my feet up on the toenail dryer too though!!!