Sunday, October 10, 2010

Questions of the Day

Are you sadder for a life that was lived but cut short, or a life that never had a chance to live? On one hand there is the element of missing what you knew could have been, and on the other hand never getting to experience this magnificent world at all, not even one breath.
Is it right to mourn something you lost even though you didn't know you had it? To cry thinking how bad you would have wanted it if you had only known? Or do you sweep it under the rug, saying "I was fine before I knew, so therefore nothing has changed"?
It's funny how it's so easy to give advice and tell people "it's not that bad" until you walk a mile in their shoes. Sometimes it is just that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hun, I hope you are ok ;( This post is so true, people can sometimes blow off or make light of something that means so very much. Email me. Love you and BTW I love Harpers new video saying "Harper". :) We love you guys and miss you