Monday, August 9, 2010

Harper has to get this for Christmas or she'll just DIE

I know starting a new "traditional" blog post is probably not the best idea. Especially, considering I can't even keep up with the only one I already have, however, this one is different. As I come across things that are too wonderful for Harper to live with out, but too expensive for our wallets right now, I'm going to display them in a post I appropriately call "Harper has to get this for Christmas or she'll just DIE". That way there is no weekly deadline or topic I have to stick to.

There's no holds barred on this list...anything goes, as you will see.

HAPPY SHOPPING :)



Remember this little ditty Harper found herself in?





I FOUND IT IN PINK!!


I also found this in pink.



Now, I have wanted an Audi TT since they came out. Unfortunately, they are not such a family car. However, they make a great little roadster for a 2 year old.


Who says girls can't drive off road? She could do a lot of damage in this bad boy.


Classic little red convertible would make any girl happy.




Or she could just go sweet, simple and environmentally safe in a little yellow bug.


The best thing about most of these is that, even if she can't reach the peddle yet, they have a remote control so we can drive her around! It even has a safety feature that overrides her controls in the car if she is nearing a dangerous situation. I just can't see a reason not to get one.

Oh yeah...the price.

1 comment:

The Herrings said...

Hey! Good news...I just saw the Pink Mustang (barbie edition) on sale at Toys R Us this week. Of course I thought of Harper first!! Hope you all are having fun.