Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yesterday I was pregnant...now I have a 1 year old!

One whole year!!!! Can you believe it??!! This month last year I was... getting the house ready...in labor...and surviving the most exhausting couple weeks of my life. Now, I have a happy, healthy, and extremely sassy 1 year old. The sassiness has really shown up more in the last 3 months or so. Ever since reaching her full range of mobility, she is entirely "her own woman". I'm sure this phase will blow over soon, ha ha.
This post is primarily to show off her 1 year photos in her fun from head to toe "birthday suit". I also snagged a few pictures of her on her maiden voyage as a front facing passenger in the car. We are no longer the parents of an infant, but instead, a budding toddler.

I will post pictures from the party in the next few days.





Sunday was also our friend Murray's birthday. We went over to his family's house for a Bar-B-Q to celebrate. Here are the 2 birthday kids.




Harper was wearing her birthday bloomers she got as a present from her friend Kate.







Here are her 12 month/ 1 year pictures. That Emilee, never fail...extraordinary.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh she is too adorable! Happy Birthday Harper!