Sunday, October 11, 2009

In my 30's

Ok, so I was going to skip this post altogether, however, I'm better than that.

I have recently turned...oh God...31. My 30th birthday was so much easier to deal with than this one. This birthday, is in fact, the catapult launching me smack into my 30's. There is a huge difference between being on the cusp (where I have spent the past year) and being in the middle of (me now). Last year, I had my pregnancy to occupy my brain from the realism of what was happening to me. This year, considering I'm jobless, bored, and still not quite back to my pre-pregnancy weight, it's much harder to swallow.
Anyway, back to the point of the post. Between the celebrating we did in Colorado, and Vermont, Adam and I met some friends at the Zach Brown concert, on the night of my actual birthday, and had a GREAT time. I love the Regency Park venue. It's so laid back and nice compared to others. Despite all the drama in my head, it was a really good birthday.



No comments: