Monday, August 31, 2009

A day (or 2) at the Beach

Last week my parents, Harper and I went down to Ocean Isle for a couple of days to see my aunt & uncle and cousins. This was the first time any of them have met Harper, in the flesh that is. Two of my cousins that have kids were there, Forest is almost 2, and Juris is 2 1/2. It was cute to see Harper and the kids interacting. Though this was not Harper's first trip to the beach, it was her first time in the water. She does like pools, where the water is warm and "controled". The ocean however, was a different story. Maybe next year she will have a different outlook. She still had a good time hanging out on with us under the umbrella. We all had fun and wished we could have spent the week with everyone.



Good Lord... look at the size of those thighs!!

1 comment:

Adam B said...

I wish I went with you. She's a cutie!!