Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our first week

I'm not going to bore everyone with a lengthy post. I know it's mostly pictures you all want. I can't blame you. Harper is so so beautiful. I will tell you that we are enjoying every minute of being new parents. The first night we were home was definitely rough, but with the help of Nana Gates we made it through. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and left with a clean bill of health. They agreed that she was as perfect as we think she is. We are, of course, still getting acclimated to her and her schedule, but overall we could not ask for a better baby. We love you all and are so thankful for everyone's love and support. Harper is a very lucky little girl.











5 comments:

The Herrings said...

She really is beautiful! Congrats on your first week; each week only gets better!

It was great to finally meet you all Friday night. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Take care,
Stacy, Brian, and Megan

Heidi Barham said...

Congratulations you guys! She is so beautiful!!!

MJ said...

I love the one of her so teeny tiny in your giant bed!

Heather Forte said...

Your baby girl is so adorable, I am so happy for you! Awesome pictures!

Mai said...

Adorable! I love my little second cousin very much! Congrats!!!
-Mairead, Kathie's granddaughter