Saturday, February 21, 2009

Maternity pictures

She did it again!! I'm sure everyone has had the pleasure of seeing Emilee's work before considering I recruit her to do everything. This time she worked her magic through our Maternity pictures. I was probably the worst "subject" she's had yet. At 37 weeks pregnant, swollen ankles, and a lack of sleep, she still managed to make me feel beautiful. These pictures mean so much to us now, and will continue to for as long as I can imagine. I can't wait to show Harper how beautiful she was even before she was born. These are just the first ones she has sent me. I will post more once she sends them to me. Some of them still need to be touched up, but I was so excited about them I couldn't wait.










Thanks again Emilee. I can't wait to see the rest.

No comments: